Wyoming School Facilities
| Upcoming Meetings & Events|
- Today: Joint Appropriations Interim Committee, Capitol Building, Room 224
- December 23: Fremont #25 Bid Opening for the Bus Barn Addition/Remodel Project
- January 8: Lincoln #2 Pre-bid Mtg. for Swift Creek HS Demolition & Remediation Project
- January 9: Natrona #1 Bid Opening for Lincoln ES FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
|Commission Approvals 12/18 (Partial List) |
- Fremont #25: 1,857 in additional square footage for special education space at the district's new elementary school in Riverton.
- Washakie #2: $51,600 in 2015-2016 unanticipated funds to complete a planning study of cost-effective remedies for school condition issues in Ten Sleep.
- Crook #1: Up to $698,893 in 2015-2016 unanticipated funds for construction of the new K-6 elementary school in Sundance.
- Goshen #1: Up to $1,526,974 in 2015-2016 unanticipated funds for construction of the new Lingle-Fort Laramie Elementary School.
- Sheridan #1: Up to $2,373,003 in 2015-2016 unanticipated funds for construction of the new Tongue River Elementary School.
- Teton #1: Up to $460,000 in emergency funding to purchase two modular facilities to relieve capacity issues at Jackson Elementary School.