| Meetings & Events|
- October 15: Campbell #1 Most Cost Effective Remedy Proposals Due for Little Powder Elementary
- October 21: Natrona #1 Commissioning Agent Proposals Due for New Capacity Elementary School
- October 21-22: Commission Work Session and Business Meeting, Casper
- October 23: Albany #1 Owner's Representative Proposals Due for Slade Elementary
- Fremont #24: Click here for new construction photos of Shoshoni K-12 School.
- Natrona #1: An owner's representative is needed to coordinate moving services for Kelly Walsh HS. A pre-proposal meeting will be held 10/15.
- SFC: The Commission's final meetings of 2015 are scheduled for December 16-17 in Cheyenne.