| Upcoming Meetings & Events|
- February 5: SFD Pre-bid Consultants Meeting for an Asset Preservation White Paper
- February 11: Carbon #1 Bid Opening for Materials Testing and Inspections Firms
- February 12: Campbell #1 Contractor Bid Opening for the Stocktrail ES Project
- February 12: Natrona #1 Bid Opening for an Industrial Hygienist
- Sheridan #2: TSP, Inc. has been selected to conduct a planning study for a district alternative school, pending board approval.
- Campbell #1: The district is accepting contractor bids for the new Stocktrail ES project. Bids close 2/12.
- Carbon #1: Materials testing and inspection services are needed for the new Rawlins High School addition project. Bids are due by 2/11.
- Natrona #1: The district is seeking an industrial hygienist to handle Phase IV abatement at the site of Natrona County HS. Bids close 2/12.
- SFD: The department is seeking a consultant to develop a white paper on asset preservation. Proposals are due by February 24.
- SFC: The next Commission meetings will be held in Cheyenne on February 18-19. Agenda to come.