| Meetings & Events|
- Today: No Meetings/Events
- Feb. 6 & 7: Joint Appropriations Committee Meeting, Jonah Business Center, Cheyenne
- Feb. 15: Presidents' Day - State Offices Closed
- Feb. 16: Park #1 Pre-bid Meeting for Multiple Site Improvement Services
- SFC: The next Commission meetings will be held February 17 & 18 at the Cheyenne Holiday Inn.
- Natrona #1: Bids are being accepted for moving services at Kelly Walsh HS. A mandatory site walk will be held on February 10.
- Goshen #1: The district is currently advertising for asbestos abatement services at Lingle Elementary. A pre-bid meeting will be held 2/12.
- Park #1: Multiple site improvement services are needed at several facilities throughout the district. Bids close 2/24.
- FYI: The 2016 Budget Session starts February 8 with Governor Mead's "State of the State" address.